How a life story writer ramped up her business with licensees
Christine Norton is passionate about telling people's stories. And she knew others were, too. But not everyone is comfortable with creating a business from the ground up, and that's where her Forget-Me-Not Life Stories writing partner program comes in.
In exchange for a business license fee, her writing partners get everything they need to get their own memoir-writing service companies up and running. Listen as we discuss this and much more, including:
- the high-end, hand-bound book design, created especially for Forget-Me-Not Life Stories, that allows clients to later add more pages to their books
- the value of celebrating photos and memorabilia in highly designed life story books
- her mentoring and coaching program, offered to clients who need some help as they write their own life story
- how the success of her business licensees equates to her own success
- what her licensees get as an official Forget-Me-Not Life Stories writing partner
Because Christine had so much great stuff to talk about—and I don't want anyone missing any of it—I split our conversation in two. Check back next week to hear part two of the interview.
Curious about how her writing partners are finding clients? Check out this incredible list of their speaking gigs.
Talks given by the Forget Me Not Lifestories members up to end September 2017
BAY OF PLENTY
(including the Western and Eastern BOP)
Workshops, Seniors’ Expos, Arts Festivals and Family History Fairs