We continue our conversation with Christine Norton about her Writing Partners, business licensees who operate independently, but who get all the support they need to grow a thriving life story business.
Listen as Christine gives a run-down of some of the many, many support systems she provides for her licensees, including:
- a three-day training intensive
- a business kit (this includes a digital recorder and transcription equipment)
- sample books to show clients
- client presentation pack
- guide to crafting a powerful speech
- marketing literature, including business cards and brochures
- a custom banner
- and more
- Christine's Forget-Me-Not Life Stories website now gets several hundred visits per month, resulting in 1-2 monthly leads that she passes on to her licensees. This is passive lead generation, a great addition to the marketing efforts Christine and her writing partners actively pursue.
In the interview, she also talks about the importance of good editing, and the video course she purchased from fellow life story writer Patricia Charpentier.